N conversion weekend

ewertkyle

Did the n conversion and shorty levers on my buddy john's bike, he had the bike tore down and ready with all the parts ready and waiting. took us about 4 hours and turned out awesome. Heres john finishing it up

2013-04-27_23-03-03_331_zps1eee3860.jpg

He didn't get the radiator guards, he did buy some arrow bar end mirrors after this picture was taken. Harrisch, if you have any questions I'd like to help, I did a custom conversion on my bike and I've done my friends bike as well.

actually, i ordered mine with the euro rad guards, but the kit didnt come wiht new bolts for it.... the US rad guards use one long bolt and one short bolt.... but the long bolt wont go all the way in for the euro rad guard - so i need to find somewhere to get those from.

also, i lost the center bolt that screws in the tank cowl and front of airbox, anyone know a part number for that too?

just bought 08fz1,i'm wanting to take off flaring.like the way bike in pic looks.can you direct me to where you got parts,is it a kit,does it come with a small shield.can you give price.

actually, i ordered mine with the euro rad guards, but the kit didnt come wiht new bolts for it.... the US rad guards use one long bolt and one short bolt.... but the long bolt wont go all the way in for the euro rad guard - so i need to find somewhere to get those from.

also, i lost the center bolt that screws in the tank cowl and front of airbox, anyone know a part number for that too?

Dude, don't you have a hardware store that sells stainless steel metric nuts and bolts? There is nothing special about the bolts you need.

Dude, don't you have a hardware store that sells stainless steel metric nuts and bolts? There is nothing special about the bolts you need.

You're right I could take in one of the short ones I have currently and match that to a new one but I don't know the thread pattern of the cowl bolt --- I haven't had time so Ive been riding without them as they arent structural or anything but I'm gonna try find them on part shark tonight and order

Back