Naked USD FZ1-03 model

Modified rear calliper..this is as close as I could get with the golden spray can..holder and stay (as well as rear footpegs&small bits from front) were powder coated.

..as the work continues

..42000KM valves check done-all in order
Dynojet installed
Pipercross air filter
Akrapovic fitted
smoke rear light w indicators
new chain DID

Last edited:
..now where does the regulator goes!!! :eek:))
one day I will make those wires long enough to fit this "thing" in rear part of the bike!

Last edited:
Steering damper

This was a bit tricky to fit, but now it is in place. I hope it will work well?!
Today will be first test ride!
BTW..regulator went to the rear part of the bike, where it belongs:eek:))

I have been riding this beast over a month now..finally I took some quality pictures.
Changed my mind over the exhaust, this is Leo Vince.
So here is the final result..I like it, it has everything I've ever wanted from all rounder!
Cheers
OnDre

PS: Not much left for me to do:eek:( ..I do have the bugspoiler already, just not mounted yet.

Last edited:
Fork conversion question

Hi, I love your makeover! I am currently tearing down an '01 and want to convert to the second gen inverted forks. Can you tell me what mods are required? I have full access to a fab/machine shop, so no job is too big. Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated. jnaz

Thanks for your comments..
What's required, well..I would just repeat what can be found elsewhere on this forum. If you have access to CNC, it is a great advantage. Find your self a pair of R1 yokes pref.02-03 or FZ1 II and make yours identical in measures, but bigger, lighter, nicer etc. This way you can fit your original wheel,rotors,callipers, axle. Also depends what forks are you planning to use (R1 black ones 02-03 are shorter than 98-01), so you should consider this when making your custom yokes.
This is economical way, but if you plan to fit different wheel/rotors/radial callipers etc. than you have to follow you own measures.
PM me if you need any specific information.

OnDre

Last edited:
Back