Names?!

A little history, Had a Concours named Connie, we all called 'em Connie, I think. An SV called Suzy. An ST called STacey, And a TL called Scarlet. Went to the trouble to find the Chinese translation on Scarlet, for the windshield. Trying to name the FZ, which is becoming the favorite bike I have ever owned real quickly, by the way!! Thinking about Fergie. Need input! And some other ideas. This all started with a girl friend who was quite jealous of the bike, so I did it to piss her off. Now, I always do it, and even get asked at work what I have named her. The guys at the TL site gave me feedback you wouldn't believe. So, come on, tell me I am normal, give me names...Bill

I've never named my motorcycles, refering to them as my "ride" or my "scoot". I actually have "wizard" in Kanji on the tank because that's how my friends refer to me. Plus, the Kanji lettering always has the viewer asking what the heck it is. I did refer to a 74 Kawaski 500 tripple as "Tokyo Toxin". I did a lot of work on it and due to the fact that they weren't known as real good handlers, you could easily get hurt if you weren't careful. You could call your ride "Tokyo Rose" especially if she's red.

Back