Need a good 😂? Laugh

Doogie2.0

How many of you guys ever put something like oil or some other kind of liquid in a Coke bottle? Then thinking I probably shouldn't do that, somebody's gonna drink it. Well, I did that yesterday while changing the oil in my front forks. I like to drink these drinks called ice. It's a kind of carbonated flavored water that comes in a transparent tall slider bottle. So for some dumb reason I poured that old black fork oil in my empty drink bottle, and stuck it on my shelf. So my sweet wife likes to pick up after me in the shop cause I make a mess. She picks up all my tools and anything else laying around. See where I'm going with this? So she picks up that bottle of oil, and puts it in our refrigerator thinking it was a drink. So I get up this morning sat on the couch, she brings me a drink. Yup, that same bottle with the oil in it, and I took a big old swig.. I was horrified, ran to the sink spitting yelling explictives. Not at her because I had myself to blame. luckily I didn't swallow. When I say it was nasty, that doesn't begin to describe it describe it.

How many of you guys ever put something like oil or some other kind of liquid in a Coke bottle? Then thinking I probably shouldn't do that, somebody's gonna drink it. Well, I did that yesterday while changing the oil in my front forks. I like to drink these drinks called ice. It's a kind of carbonated flavored water that comes in a transparent tall slider bottle. So for some dumb reason I poured that old black fork oil in my empty drink bottle, and stuck it on my shelf. So my sweet wife likes to pick up after me in the shop cause I make a mess. She picks up all my tools and anything else laying around. See where I'm going with this? So she picks up that bottle of oil, and puts it in our refrigerator thinking it was a drink. So I get up this morning sat on the couch, she brings me a drink. Yup, that same bottle with the oil in it, and I took a big old swig.. I was horrified, ran to the sink spitting yelling explictives. Not at her because I had myself to blame. luckily I didn't swallow. When I say it was nasty, that doesn't begin to describe it describe it.

Scary tale, I'm glad it wasn't anti-freeze it only takes a drop of that stuff. Surprised you couldn't smell old fork oil as soon as you picked it up, such a vile smell, must taste similar. With the Three Stooges it was always paint that got drunk. Good your OK. Great find in a wife.

Last edited:
Scary tale, I'm glad it wasn't anti-freeze it only takes a drop of that stuff. Surprised you couldn't smell old fork oil as soon as you picked it up, such a vile smell, must taste similar. With the Three Stooges it was always paint that got drunk. Good your OK. Great find in a wife.
Lol. Yeah, my sense of smell is not that good anymore. I used to be a maintenance foreman at a housing project years ago, and the guys would use sulfuric acid to clean drains and the fumes got up my nose 😳

lol.... Glad you didn't get sick. I had a somewhat similar "industrial" accident as a teenager. My dad had filled an open mason jar with Turpentine and placed it on a high shelf in the tool shed. One day I was reaching for some tool (can't recall what) and accidently knocked that stupid mason jar over, which dumped a good swig of that chit right into my mouth. Some of it went down the pipe. :oops:

Turpentine literally takes your breath away, lol. I spun around a time or two, and must have either passed out or hit my head on something, knocking me out, lol. I woke up on the shed floor, with all kinds of tools, nails and other shed "junk" laying on and around me, lol. Luckily, no permanent damage, I think? :rolleyes:;)

Common lesson here - label all chemical containers and seal!

See where I'm going with this?

Well, I thought I did but you totally "plot twist"ed me! I just knew you were going to tell us that your poor wife took a sip...

I've had MANY garage related mishaps but accidental ingestion of toxic fluids is one I've managed to avoid!

I won't mention the time I was at a track day, forgot my extra gas can, sent my now ex- back to the house to retrieve it. Attempting to be helpful, she combined the kerosene I had in another gas container (it was labeled btw) with the main container. I, like you, could only get mad at myself for not being more conscientious... 😄

My GF topped off my tea cup with coffee one morning thinking she was doing me a solid. She's a sweetheart for sure. Not her fault I can't stand coffee lol! I'm sure my reaction was priceless. Maybe not as good as fork oil though!

lol.... Glad you didn't get sick. I had a somewhat similar "industrial" accident as a teenager. My dad had filled an open mason jar with Turpentine and placed it on a high shelf in the tool shed. One day I was reaching for some tool (can't recall what) and accidently knocked that stupid mason jar over, which dumped a good swig of that chit right into my mouth. Some of it went down the pipe. :oops:

Turpentine literally takes your breath away, lol. I spun around a time or two, and must have either passed out or hit my head on something, knocking me out, lol. I woke up on the shed floor, with all kinds of tools, nails and other shed "junk" laying on and around me, lol. Luckily, no permanent damage, I think? :rolleyes:;)

Like me, luckily your OK. BUT down your throat, man that's awful. I don't what I would have done if it had gone down mine

What was supposed to be an innocent sip of a drink turned into a disgusting and hilarious moment for the Avalanche broadcast team.

In a video posted by Altitude TV’s Vic Lombardi from a recent broadcast, television analyst Mark Rycroft reached down, likely to clear his throat, for a sip of his beverage.

At the first gulp, it was evident that this was the wrong cup.

Instead of it being a refreshing drink, it was the tobacco spit cup of his partner, play-by-play announcer Marc Moser.Rycroft, 45, quickly ripped off his headset to find his own drink, taking several sips upon finding it to wash away the mishap’s lingering taste in his mouth...........

🤢 I'd probably puke...

Anyone a Tom Green fan? There were always a few skits that I couldn't watch because they were just too obnoxious, but I've been revisiting some genuinely funny stuff from the late '90's and finding it holds up well!

I had no idea yall responded lol. My first time reading this

🤢 I'd probably puke...

Anyone a Tom Green fan? There were always a few skits that I couldn't watch because they were just too obnoxious, but I've been revisiting some genuinely funny stuff from the late '90's and finding it holds up well!

That's a nut lol, hadn't seen him in years

What was supposed to be an innocent sip of a drink turned into a disgusting and hilarious moment for the Avalanche broadcast team.

In a video posted by Altitude TV’s Vic Lombardi from a recent broadcast, television analyst Mark Rycroft reached down, likely to clear his throat, for a sip of his beverage.

At the first gulp, it was evident that this was the wrong cup.

Instead of it being a refreshing drink, it was the tobacco spit cup of his partner, play-by-play announcer Marc Moser.Rycroft, 45, quickly ripped off his headset to find his own drink, taking several sips upon finding it to wash away the mishap’s lingering taste in his mouth...........
Oh man yuk!!

Back