New Jewelry for the Back of the FZ10

One month of Bio-Life Plasma donations and I have these little gems to go on the bike now. LOL

Attachments

• 16492568_1640048489631313_1478787128_o.jpg
    16492568_1640048489631313_1478787128_o.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 54
Sounds like a good upgrade! I've had my VFR for so long I can't even remember the last time I adjusted a chain and had to measure anything!

Ive searched everywhere for these for the fz1 but it seems noone makes them! Has anyone come across any? Also they look awesome, got any pics of them on the bike??

Ive searched everywhere for these for the fz1 but it seems noone makes them! Has anyone come across any? Also they look awesome, got any pics of them on the bike??

Not currently but when I get them mounted up I will post up. Still winter here and damn cold. LOL

I have a few mods gathered that I will be doing when the weather turns in the Spring.

Another nice thing is the adjustment bolt on end is a click style so it is just a matter of if you do two clicks adjustment on one side you do the same on the other. No more guessing turns.

My god, I have been looking everywhere for a set of those... where did you get them? There is not a single site I can find that says they are made for the FZ1. The only ones I've found are the cheap Chinese knock-offs, and I would never put china pot metal on such an important area of the bike. Lightech's site doesn't list the FZ-1 as a compatible bike, I was wondering if the R1 model would fit.
Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

3B

Back