New Member from Iceland

Hi guys I'm Stefan,
Been riding for a few years and picked up an 02 fzr last winter and I'm loving it. Great bike, fun to mod and fun to ride. My girlfriend and I just moved to south florida so if anyone knows good spots to go ride around here drop me a message. :sport12:

:welcome: Stefan! Glad to have you aboard. Don't know much about Florida but I heard that on-ramps and off-ramps to and from the highways are about the only twisties your gonna find down there! :evillaugh:

Couldn't figure out where to find this thread over the past few days...still tryin to work out how to use a forum. How exactly do we get photos from our home page to be posted in a thread...just copy a link? or

Last edited:
These are from the past 2-3 years. The black desmo is when dad bought it before he sold it to me when I moved, the sportster is sort of under the weather (being the harley that it is). The matching ninjas are still up and running...I gave the smaller one to my gf as well as the old KE100 (that thing is bullet proof btw) Haven't really taken any of the photos of fzr off the iPhone yet. I'll eventually put up some photos of my Jeep, the rover, and the MG. I'm really starting to dig naked bikes more so hopefully I'll be able to snag an english speed triple sometime soon enough to work on.

Attachments

• black n yellow.jpg
    black n yellow.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 88
Back