New member from paris

Bienvenu Froggy! Soyez welcome sur nos forum. Enfin quelqu'un plus proche que les autres membres. :p

translation: Welcome Froggy! Welcome to our forum. Finally somebody closer to me compared avec the other members :D

Hey Froggy, I heard that you guys actually have public stunt parks where riders bring their bikes and can practice stunting until sundown. It's really great that the country supports that kind of thing. We don't even have a track to ride on (on-road or off-road) where I live. They are even banning the sales of small bikes for children in this country. I guess the US Government would rather have our children drinking, drugging, and being criminals, than doing something constructive.

some stunt park are able to be used
the majotity of stunter lives their passion on car park and the cop are some times pretty intressted by their skills

ouais ça fait plaisir de voir un francophone aussi /yeah its enjoying to see a french spoker

more info about me: my name is alex i'm a bike designer
my bike: fz1 fazer 06 rizoma fender eliminator integrated taillight full power ( in france we are locked to 106cv but i've got my 150cv ) personal seat silver lizard and a small motor upgrade :R1 cylinder head

maybe some photo if i'v some time for me

see you

:Rockon:

Last edited:
Back