New member as of June 09. Just purchased my 2004 FZ1 two weeks ago, check out the pics. Looking for other FZ1 owners in my area, I live just outside of Greensboro/Winston Salem, NC. Does anybody know how to meet others on this forum by local zip code or other method? Also, any recommendations for online parts stores for the FZ1?

thanks

Mike

Welcome to the forum! (always happy to add another Gen I owner to the ranks!)

Have to do some further inquiry, but under the community tab will allow you to pull up the membership, but it does not to appear to list by state to make it easier for your search...

PJ's Parts - Accessories For Every Bike And Rider (parts not the cheapest, but quality and customer service is top notch)

2001 Yamaha Motorcycle Parts for FZS1000N FZ1, OEM and Aftermarket at BikeBandit.com (good parts index)

For anything you might want to tackle initially

Adam

Last edited:
Finding members in my area

Thanks for the links, also, it looks like I can do advance search in community tab and then type in the city I live in. Unfortunately, there are few people members in my area, but I will keep looking now and then.

thanks

Mike

Va_rider is from Boone, NC. Don't know how it relates to you geographically?

What I looking into is a map that allows you to pull up by state to show membership.

Welcome to the forum. I use these guys for my OEM parts Arctic Cat,Polaris,Suzuki,Kawasaki,Honda,Yamaha,Sea-doo,Can-Am dealer Muskegon, Michigan. They ship pretty fast and have very good prices. As far as other members go, this place has about as many ways to find other FZ1 riders as you're likely to find anywhere. I've ridden from Michigan to the California border and only run into a dozen or so riders so there aren't a whole lot of us. I don't understand why, most likely because there are a lot of makes and models to choose from and the cruisers are still pretty popular.

Back