:newbie:hi i have a 09 fz1-n grafite grey abs.collected it 8 weeks ago and yes bought it befour the price hike!. after my 125cc 12mth centence its my first big bike and i think i made the right choice i no its a bit of a junp from a 125 to a 1000 but iam not what you would say 10 stone he he i have had a yr to put some mods a side and this is what i have done .crome mirrors ermax fly screen st steel fz1 rad cover k&n hi flow air fillter acropovic slip on tail tidy r&g crash bungs rear seat cowel and rear grab bar for when i have to take the boss on the back lol. pignu belly pan and when i ran it in i had fitted a pc5 and auto tuner.i think thats every thing ?.As you can see i have made it my own . my local dealers were stuned on my arrival with all this stuff:wow: is there any more mods any won can surgest that can inhance this fine machine. and can some won tell me how i can post a pic of my bike as i dont no how to do it. thanks ! ninja

Last edited:
Welcome aboard ninja. The easiest way to post some pics (if you don't have an online photo hosting account with something like www.photobucket.com) is to use the forums attachment option. Only downside is that you're limited in the size of the picture that will display. Click on Post reply (or New Thread) then give it a title, some text in the body of the thread and finally scroll down a bit and click on the Manage Attachments button. On the new window that pops open (you may have to disable the pop-up blocker for this site on your browser) click the Browse button. Now browse your computer for the pic you want to attach. Once you find it, select it by clicking on it then click Open. Now click on the Upload button. Once it finishes uploading you may close the small window. Now back on the main page click Submit Reply and your picture will be attached to your new response or thread. Sounds like a lot of steps, but once you do it a few times you'll be a pro :D

Thanks!

great help i will post some pic of my bike asap for you guys.by the way yours look awsome, how long have you owned it and have you done any speed inhancing mods to your bike?

Hi Ninja, welcome....In answer to your question, this bike does not really need speed enhacing mods, it goes fast enough to have a thrill....further in the forum you may read something about sprocket teeth changes, but that again is dependant on what and how you want to ride this bike...I for me only regret it has a too long first gear, but then again it's good to use this gear on the track...

great help i will post some pic of my bike asap for you guys.by the way yours look awsome, how long have you owned it and have you done any speed inhancing mods to your bike?

I guess you were asking me? I've ownwd my '06 since last year in June. Have done the usual mods for these bikes. See my signature below for the full list ;)

Good to have you here O'l Boy........ and just in time for some weather co-operating hopefully. It's sure going to feel good as the temps rise, nothing better than a bike ride when all around is sweltering hot, bikes make great fans......:shine:

Back