Newbie Hello ...

Slider

Hi folks... just bought an FZ1 after hankering after one for a while so registered on forum recently to try an glean some info on the models glitches as have a problem with it. Can anyone help ?
When I bought it had a Micron Race system on and was running like bitch lowdown in the rev range ...however once past 4 thou went really well... rightly or wrongly I figured it was because needed setting up to the system so wasn't too worried as got a reasonable deal. any how I decided to put it back to standard and get it sorted next year and get some rides in before it was too late in the season. The problem now is that the issue has change in that:-
a) The low down misfire type issue is better but not cured
b) it struggles to pull past 8k ..has low power every where..
One thinkg I forgot to mention is that it it ticks over rough ..was really bad with the Micron system ..not quite as bad on standard... no PC fitted in airbox or under seat...and has standard air filter.. It has only covered 3000 miles and is an 08/58.
I was advised to check that the injector values were set at 5 in Diag mode to see if anyone previous had been messing . The values in D1 are all 00 from codes 30 through to 63. Can anyone help. Thanks. :confused:

Back