Nitron rear shock

Delta

Just a quick one guys. Has anyone fitted a nitron rear shock to their fz1 ?
Are they any good? I've only used Ohlins but the cost is making me look at nitron, feedback please guys.

I had a Niton Sport shock on the rear of my FZ1. It was excellent for the price. I have upgraded it for a Penske 8983 as the price was too good to pass up but the Nitron felt similar in performance to me.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I'm on the phone so if you search for Nitron NTR Sport shock on this forum you will find my original thread.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Cheers fella, that's good to know. The stock one is ok for just cruising about but for hard riding it's pants. I think I will try one cheers....

Ok some time on, and I now have been using the Nitron track/fast road shock. Hight adjustable with rebound and compression with off board reservoir. I've been using it about 3 weeks and I can say it's as good as the Ohlins shock I had on my CBR. Brilliant piece of kit. Lots of setting to play with too. When you order they take your weight with full kit and ride style etc and when you get it, it's ready set up to use. I just adjusted mine a few clicks on rebound and one on compression. It's beautiful and rides excellent. Highly recommended.

Have a look at the Wilbers 641 as well. That is what I am running, with adjustable height, and it's great! Definitely not in the Ohlins price range. I only wish I had added the hydraulic preload for 2up riding but otherwise it's perfect.

Back