NOLA track

Oh boy! I want to hear about this one!

Is this with Ride Smart or CMRA?

On the first of next month I am fully insured again and need to dust the R6 off.

CMRA last week. Incredible track!

CMRA :: Central Motorcycle Roadracing Association

track

I don't know this guy, but he did well alst weekend:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQPkka_dFNM]Sid Shaddock Racing CMRA SSB, 2nd place, at NOLA Motorsports Park June 16, 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Fairly new track. Wide, smooth, no elevation changes....it's great to see where you are at & how your bike is set up. By far my favorite (compared to 5 Texas tracks and Hallett OK that I've ridden)

The N. track is finished and that's what we (and AMA last year) raced motorcycles on.

Many racers went down.....various reasons. I even low sided in turn 4 accelerating out of the corner when the rear wheel went with bike leaned over. Not too bad on bike, but somehow it was awkward for my left wrist, jammed it or something...can't close hand or have strength in it. Seeing ortho on Wed.

I need to put a camera on my bike someday.

Oh boy! I want to hear about this one!

Is this with Ride Smart or CMRA?

On the first of next month I am fully insured again and need to dust the R6 off.

I've been doing CMRA, LSTD, 3T, and sometimes open member trackdays at Cresson or ECR. Earlier in the year I did some Whoopie's racing school at MSR-Houston (and Harris Hill, but now they changed management and my schedule hasn't allowed it.)

I'm doing TWS with TrackTactics July 21 (if wrist is ready).

CMRA is racing MSR-Cresson July 5-7 and TWS July 26-28.

Pete, if you haven't tried it, I think you'll like Hallett -- it's up your way. I really enjoyed it in May over 3 days worth. Very fun little track. It is the home track for several current fast guys...But come down to TWS on the 20 or 21st if you can too.

Hopefully CMRA goes back to NOLA next season.

-Frank

Last edited:
Back