North Texas

it would be great to get a ride going. There are seveal people i work with who ride. They dont ride the FZ (poor guys) been trying to convert them. but the more the better.
:deadhorse:

Hello North Texas members. I live in South Fort Worth and new to this forum an also rookie rider too. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Just bought a 2007 Fz1 from a great guy also locally.

Hello North Texas members. I live in South Fort Worth and new to this forum an also rookie rider too. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Just bought a 2007 Fz1 from a great guy also locally.

Hello and welcome
I'm not sure what tips you are looking for but the best one I can tell you is to start reading through the threads. They are separated into categories to make finding information easier.
Jump in and start reading. You have a bike that is pretty awesome as a base model but almost everyone mods the heck out of theirs. I know I caught the urge to spend all my money on this bike :D
Also - the search function is your best friend. You can find almost anything on these forums. Plus a ton of smart (mostly friendly people) who will help you out if you get stuck. So make yourself at home.
:welcome:

Back