O.C.C. Ride Pics From Today

If that was my kind of bike (which it isn't), I would rather by a Fatboy for 18 grand and be done with it. At least on a Fatboy you could travel in comfort.
+1

Interest in the prices is just a curiosity. Not my kind of bikes, either.
However, with their prices, the saying: " If you have to ask, you can't afford it" seems appropriate.
(I'm not saying they're over priced-there's a lot of custom work being done-, just not in my price range.)

Pictures From The Original Shop

Here are some pics from the very first shop they had in Rock Tavern, NY. This had to be back in 2001 when the show was just starting out. They had already done the Comanche Bike, The Firebike, and Cody's Old School Chopper. By this time they had only aired the Jet Bike on TV. That was just before Vinny joined the group. The day we went up there, Paul Senior, Vinny, Vinny's Dad, and Christian, were the only ones at the shop, along with a girl who helped with selling the tee shirts right out of the boxes for 20 bucks! The Comanche Bike, the Fire Bike, and Cody's Bike were all there. They let me go back to a wood shed where they kept the customer's custom bikes. Thats right! A wooden shed! Paul Sr. was signing everything and anything you could bring him (at no charge), and was talking with all who would listen. My son was in 7th Heaven that day and didn't stop talking about it for days afterwards. He wore his Paul Senior signed hat everyday to school to show it off to everyone. These days he doesn't even watch the show. He was turned off by Sr. one day at a gas station in Rock Tavern. We saw Paul Senior on the Lance Armstrong Bike gassing up. We pulled into the station to take a couple of pictures and some video. Some young kid that was in a car with his family got out to say hello. Paul Senior totally blew him off!! I saw it with my own two eyes. Needless to say my son was turned off by that. I felt really bad for the little boy who just wanted to say hello and take a picture. I understand that fame could sometimes be overwhelming but there was no one else in the station except for us at that time. Oh well, enough bashing. Here are some pics from a more Gentler, happier, and loving, Paul Senior.....

Paul Senior with Richie
DCP_0602.jpg

Richie and the Fire Bike.....
DCP_0603.jpg

Paul Senior and Vinny......
DCP_0610.jpg

The Comanche Bike collecting dust in a wood shed......
DCP_0612.jpg

More bikes in the shed......
DCP_0611.jpg

Richie with the Old School Chopper......
DCP_0620.jpg

The Original Shop......
DCP_0606.jpg

More of the old shop......
DCP_0618.jpg

Customer Bikes......
DCP_0615.jpg

Hopefully with these bad economic times and the split of his family, he will remember where he came from and with whose help(The Fans) he got to where he is now.

Last edited:
Cool photo's Billy !! We're a bit behind on occ show over here. in the new sereies we are geting they've just done the ducati bike !!!!

Cool photo's Billy !! We're a bit behind on occ show over here. in the new sereies we are geting they've just done the ducati bike !!!!

My goodness Stonesie, the Ducati Bike was episodes ago! Whats up with programming over there?! After the Ducati Bike I believe that there was about 6 more bike builds. We just saw the last one of the season this past Thursday. Next time I'll put them all on one VHS tape and send it to you. You'll be way ahead of everyone else then!!

we might not be that far off ! think ive still got a few episodes to catch up on on mt sky box!!! i do enjoy the show. im petty sure our lass used to have a thing for Vinnie!!!! :thinking:

Back