Off-Road Gear, Fox shirts, 360 pants

I have a bunch of stuff left over from when I was off-road racing and sponsored by Fox. That was a few years ago and more than a few pounds ago!

Anyone looking for some older dirt gear? I have some Fox Honda Racing shirts, 2 pairs of Fox 360 degree pants. 2 Fox Kidney Belts (Blackbelts). Red Fox Airframe Chest Protector (dirt included FREE!)

A bunch of other stuff for off-road racing. A couple of pairs of old goggles (Scott).

I'm totally done racing off-road and don't need them. Prefer to give to someone local rather than ship, but will box it up for cost of shipping.

Anyone interested let me know. I think I have some generic clutch/brake levers as well. Lots of stuff, I'll try to take pics of all of it.

Realize it's not new, but not in bad shape, either. The kind of stuff you want someone who needs it to have but wouldn't throw out because it's worth something to someone.

Sorry it took me a while to get back.

The shirts are XL, so I don't think they'd fit. The pants are 38" Waist, so I would think it would fit depending on your waist size since they tuck into the boots. The kidney belts should fit fine as they are universal, and the chest protector is universal and adjustable as well.

Let me know if you're interested in any of it since you might have friends that will fit in it if you don't. I would just like to see it passed along to someone who will use it, that's all.

b

Gone. Someone is going to be very happy. A local rider here in PA came to pick them up and I just gave him everything I had for off-road riding.

Merry Christmas!

Funny you said that...my decal and t-shirt arrived from YOU today! Thanks for returning the goodwill so quickly! My wife already thinks it's going to be her new pajamas!

Back