*****Official 2011 Deal's Gap Meet*****

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
Let the planning begin!

With the first one done, why not try for an annual Sept event?

I'm proposing Sept 9th through the 18th. Provided Ron's prices stay the same, it will be the first 8 people at about $170 for the 10 days, 9 nights, give or take $5.

Talk it up folks! I missed out this time, might even miss out next year, who knows! But, at the very least, I'd like to insure that this happens again and I have another chance at spending a week with some really great riders!

OP to be updated along the way... Stay tuned. :cheers:

Let the planning begin!

With the first one done, why not try for an annual Sept event?

I'm proposing Sept 9th through the 18th. Provided Ron's prices stay the same, it will be the first 8 people at about $170 for the 10 days, 9 nights, give or take $5.

Talk it up folks! I missed out this time, might even miss out next year, who knows! But, at the very least, I'd like to insure that this happens again and I have another chance at spending a week with some really great riders!

OP to be updated along the way... Stay tuned. :cheers:

I am in. That works perfectly for me since my anniversary is not until Sept. 23rd.

Well, I'm not even sure I can make it, but this would be the best choice for a time frame for me. Michele and I are supposed to chew up most of our vacation next year with a trip to Italy for two weeks plus travel days so I'll be left with very little time. If I work it out right, I might get to squeeze out a full week and get Deal's Gap in as well! :tup:

Gap hopeful

Well, I'm not even sure I can make it, but this would be the best choice for a time frame for me. Michele and I are supposed to chew up most of our vacation next year with a trip to Italy for two weeks plus travel days so I'll be left with very little time. If I work it out right, I might get to squeeze out a full week and get Deal's Gap in as well! :tup:

I am tossing the idea of coming out to this one for my LONG road trip. It is a long way off and I would need 2 and a half weeks off to get it done. I have no problem with the miles though. I won't decide until much closer to the date, and will be happy with a spot in the garage for the bike and me. I can't think of a better way to spend my vacation though.

I have already posted this in a seperate thread but I will poser my Proposition here as well. As much as I would rather go in September I can so how about a second time some were from The middle of May to the middle of June. I have just become a full time student again.

Back