Over Nighter CA-36

Hi my name is Jesus,

!!!! Change in Plans!!!!!

Due to lack of time money and what looks to be summer weather I am changing this ride to a day rided from Sacramento to Winters taking 128 to St Helena then 29 to Lower Lake and looping back to Woodland using 20 to 16. Really wanted to do 36 this summer but just can't seem to fit it in this year. :( Definately next year though!

Ride Safe

:shine:

Last edited:
Ride Date and Time

OK, so the plan is to move out Sept 11 around 9am from Sac and head on down toward Winters. If you want to come along give me a holler! If you want to join in somewhere along the ride let me know and we can arrange to meet up.

Ride Safe

:stunta]:

We are heading up from Sac next Wednesday at noon, taking 5 to 36 to 3, than heading north on 3 to Weaverville. Thursday and Friday we are riding couple of loops. We'll probably be on 36 Friday.

Just did that yesterday. Watch out on 3 above Weaverville buddy of mine got ticket..lol I saw CHP hiding he did not. Roads are good!! Stop in Hayfork at Irean's for breakfast or lunch.

how about a 16 hour 900 mile loop using that road.

calaveras county up to red bluff down 101 back to the stupper slab via clear lake (hwy20).

bit off a big ride when not planned.

:sport12:

299 is loaded with CHP.

IMG_3232-1_zps9d52e245.jpg

Yes I do believe passing on a double yellow when stuck behind some old fart from Florida going 45 uphill should be legal.

Last edited:
they are having way too much fun adding revenue by giving out tickets to motos for passing the slow cars.

makes one wonder is the driver of the slow cage a leo or a co worker maybe a friend of a leo???

:nothing:

Sure I have to be back in Redding by 5.30(wont be a problem). I would love to. There is a Chevron Station in Redbluff right by the start of hwy 36 we always fill up there. I will pm you my cell phone so you cant text me and let me know if you will be there when you think.

Back