Pacific Northwest Anyone?

yep, seems this thread is dead, but I am a PDX FZ1 owner and year round rider. Anyone going to the "One Motorcycle Show" (the1moto.com) this weekend? 2/6/14-2/8/14 It is a builders show sponsored by See See Motorcycle Cafe/Shop.

Hit me up if your'e in the area and wanna ride/meet up. All my friends that have bikes live up in Seattle.

Kinda hard to think about riding with a foot of snow and freezing rain here in Eugene. Trees falling, powerlines down... Suffering from PMS*

*Parked Motorcycle Syndrome

Seems like this big guy just loves the roads out there!

b78563459z120091020152314000g0hkbjlm2_lg_zpsb8210d9e.jpg

Portland here too. Just returned last night from a week in Puerto Vallarta to snow and ice! Bummer! Looks like it might b a few days until the fz can come out to play.

:shaking head:

Portland here too. Just returned last night from a week in Puerto Vallarta to snow and ice! Bummer! Looks like it might b a few days until the fz can come out to play.

:shaking head:

Your so lucky !! I love Puerto Vallarta mmmm fresh margaritas from Pepe s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ha! Haven't checked back in on this one in a while. TheOneMotorcycleShow was pretty amazing. Luckily I could walk there 'cause the town was totally snowed in. Hope to see you all out there now that the weather is rockin!

Portland/Beaverton here! Ride year round with 09 FZ1 and 08 Ultra Harley Davidson. Member of Portland RoadRunners, PDX Easy Riders and We Ride Oregon...

Back