PapaGeno21 - Instant Payment, Excellent Buyer!

Kudos to Geno!

Just wanted to list that my experiences with PapaGeno21 were fantastic!

He immediately paid through PayPal as agreed, covered the PayPal fee as agreed, and even posted pics right away so I could see how it looked on his bike!

I still think it looked better on mine... HAAAA!

Excellent buyer here, does what he says.

So far, we seem to be some of the only people using this section of the forum for it's intended purpose.

At least others will know what the experiences were like for me for ALL my transactions on this forum, not just Geno or others.

Don't be jealous, we love everybody!

Brian

So far, we seem to be some of the only people using this section of the forum for it's intended purpose.

At least others will know what the experiences were like for me for ALL my transactions on this forum, not just Geno or others.

Don't be jealous, we love everybody!

Brian

You should also leave feedback for each other using the iTrader feature under your profile.

Can we get an ITrader sticky for instructions etc. ? :confused0024:

It's easy. You go to the members info by clicking on the members name. Then click on the tab that says"itrader". there is a blue underlined link that say"complete feedback" for this member. Click on that. Then click "leave feedback for this member". The rest is self explanitory, just follow the prompts.

Hope this helps.

Back