Parts for Vic roadworthy - rear fender/stock pipe

daveb

My FZ1N has been sitting unregistered for a couple of years, so time to get it back on the road.

The catch is I bought it new from a dealer with a rear fender eliminator and Yoshi slip on pipe and I don't have the originals. I'm told by a couple of different roadworthy places that I can't get it passed without these back on.

So after a stock pipe (I guess with all the EXUP cables/servo) and the stock rear fender part.

If anyone has these parts spare and willing to sell/loan/rent then please let me know.
I'm in outer south eastern Melbourne.

If anyone has advise that the pipe should pass roadworthy then happy to hear? I can understand the rear fender being needed, but the Yoshi slip on isn't stupid loud so not sure if it's a pure noise issue or for emissions to pass a roadie?

Cheers,

Dave.

Hi Dave,
You could use mine for free mate, but I'm in Joburg South Africa. Sorry mate.
I just had to reply cos we beat you guys at the cricket yesterday. 1 all in the test series, so the final should be good

Too far away for me to help but - Go to a place that does cars. They will know stuff all about bikes and will most likely only be concerned about safety. I got my WR Motard through NSW with a pipe and no rear mudguard ext. It was also supposed to be a Lams mod HaHA

Back