pic of my new baby as promised

mwilkins21

here is a pic of my new baby i love her so far also theres a couple pics of my fz1(still trying to sell) and my old fz6R i started on

4036020208_b1c533bf72.jpg

4036020174_11d33a2679.jpg

4035267731_cb5dab446d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed the links. Problem was his links took you to the pictures, but the actual picture had a different URL...Had to use that one instead. I remember seeing than before with Flickr. Strange way of linking pictures that's for sure :wtf:

I like the look of the Hayabusa but I don't want to lean over that much and I understand they don't turn as easy in tight corners. Or is that just urban legend?

Ya, I've ridden with a guy with a busa multiple times and he cant take the corners like the other bikes. They are fast straight line though... haha

so far my busa hadles the twisties very very well the only thing ive noticed is the low center of gravity makes it feel like your leaning alot more than you really are..as for a straght line :eek5: its scary

I guess I just do not get it. I understand the 197hp which I definately do not need or want for that matter. Never have liked the styling of the Busa. I think the GSXR1000 or 750 look better.

Also would not want to pay the insurance premium on that bad boy.

Back