Picture upload test....

BroHay

Stihl Loves Trees
testing of .jpg function...

attachment.php

Last edited:
How do you embed a photo in a post like BroHay has done? Not just have a thumbnail. :confused:

Cheers Bluey

3286d1277519305-picture-upload-test-fz1-forum4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you embed a photo in a post like BroHay has done? Not just have a thumbnail. :confused:

Cheers Bluey

To do that you need to host the picture on a picture hosting site like Picasa, Photobucket or any other similar site. You then use the Insert Image button up top and then paste the URL of your picture in the box that pops open. You'll then have your picture display in full size within your post.

You can do it here as well. Create an album in the gallery then link back to your own photo. You can also link back to your thumbnails in the posts.

I'll edit your post to show you. You can then edit your own post to see the code and how it works with the proper syntax. I do this all the time. After creating the post, preview it and right-click the thumbnail in the preview and open in a new Tab/Window. Copy the entire address and then come back to the post and use the little icon above that is a yellow box with small mountains in it. Paste the addy into the pop-up and then submit your post.

Last edited:
I usually insert the image and then save my post. I then open the thumb nail to get the full size image and copy the path to the image file. I then go back in to my post and use the insert image from link option.

Back