Pie Run with Two Wheeled Texans - Saturday

Two Wheeled Texans forum members do a pie run every month. A pie run is basically just an excuse to get out, ride and meet with other motorcycle enthusiast while enjoying good pie at some small Texas diner. A different diner and town each month.

15451d1374407036-pie-run-two-wheeled-texans-saturday-bananachocolatepie.jpg

Where?
Tony's Family Restaurant
1629 Meyer (Hwy 36)
Sealy, TX.
Map: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=1629...Meyer+St,+Sealy,+Austin,+Texas+77474&t=m&z=17
Menu:
Tony's Family Restaurant

when?
July 27th 2013 at 11am

I will be having breakfast at "The Nook" in downtown Tomball that Saturday morning at 8:30 and will be heading to Sealy after. Feel free to meet me at the Nook.

I am doing the Roll the Bones rally with them in October at Lake Whitney. Just SW of Ft. Worth. I have room in my cabin if you want to go.

Thanks Bud!!
I'm just peaking in for a few minutes while I'm at work but I would love to hang out again. Let me check later this morning and see what I can do.
:cheers:

The weather channel indicated ominous weather after noon today so we decided not to do the Pie run. We did take advantage of the weather in the early morning. Stan and I met up at my favorite breakfast spot in Tomball, the Nook.

15492d1374946757-pie-run-two-wheeled-texans-saturday-img_1539.jpg

I am doing the Roll the Bones rally with them in October at Lake Whitney. Just SW of Ft. Worth. I have room in my cabin if you want to go.

OK - I recognized that weekend - It's also the date of the Texas Mile. LOL
I'm officially OUT of that. I had a water line break in my bathroom and I got to stay up all day with the plumber fixing that. After the bill - well it's not even close.
However - The Roll the Bones will be much cheaper. I think I may be able to pull that off. Please let me see how things pan out tomorrow and I should be able to give a definite answer Monday.
Thanks again for the invite Bud. I would really like to go.
I'm not real familiar withe RTB. What bike are you taking?

OK - I recognized that weekend - It's also the date of the Texas Mile. LOL
I'm officially OUT of that. I had a water line break in my bathroom and I got to stay up all day with the plumber fixing that. After the bill - well it's not even close.
However - The Roll the Bones will be much cheaper. I think I may be able to pull that off. Please let me see how things pan out tomorrow and I should be able to give a definite answer Monday.
Thanks again for the invite Bud. I would really like to go.
I'm not real familiar withe RTB. What bike are you taking?

Plenty of time to mull it over

OK Bud - I want to go.
I'm just popping in from work right now but I will shoot you a PM and talk turkey. Thanks for the invite - this sounds fun.
BTW - which bike are you going to take?

Back