Post your lady with her bike

skote

Well weve been together for a couple years and she loves riding with me and last summer she started expressing some interest in riding herself .....taught her on an enduro bike like i learned did alot of trail riding then the transition to the road was very easy (same bike) and well needless to say now we have a ninja 250 that shes absolutly in love with......i sold my beloved zx14 to buy this and a ninja 650 for me (im whipped i know) but i sold the 650 a few weeks ago now i have my FZ1 and love it more that the zx14 soooo everyones happy lol

moral of the story is i was nervous of her riding but she is naturally proficient and confident....so guys if she wants to learn encourage it! but i strongly recomend starting in a nice cooshy field if you can lol

she had no crashes to speak of just 2 drops...once in heavy gravel and once in a creek crossing...lol

just sharing my pride i guess but its nice to have my saddle to my self and alot more fun when you share the excitment mutually

yes i know its missing a fender.....it has one now......i only payed 1200us for it (came with the jacket and helmet) so i was ok buckin up the 55 bucks a used one cost

Last edited:
Good story there! If only all women would be so inclined.....

I agree with starting out. Do it on the dirt first before the road, if possible.

thanks....she has been talkin bout riding all winter lol ...every mildly warm day i heard it :tup: ....but she loves the fz1 for 2 up riding seems to be a better ride as a passenger for her....

but the best 2 up bike i have owned was my zzr1200 from almost 3 years ago

My wife has had her '09 Ninja 250r for 2 years now and still loves it. For our anniversary last year she made plans for us to do a couple day ride. It was awesome. I feel lucky to have a great wife who love riding as much as I do.

I'll have to post a few pics later. I thought I had some on my phone, but I can't find them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

385145_357286707621358_100000200954142_1685253_1327454955_n.jpg

Me and my gf on her bike. a 2007 ducati monster 695. Its a piece of crap.

MrsFZ1inNH, my wife Michele... after she got her new Top Saddlery seat and then after she installed her own Two Bros CF slip-on.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Michele and I going out with Norm for a ride.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N10gXZYjnaE]Three FZ1 riders out for a day ride - YouTube[/ame]

I remember that. It was great!

Well skote, if I had a girlfriend as beautiful as yours I guess I'd start a thread about it too. I can try to get Yogi, my Doberman, to pose with the bike. He's not girl but still prettier than my ex-wife.

After having an ex that rode, I think I'd prefer my girlfriends didn't share motorcycling as a common ground with me. She was a fairly competent rider but I couldn't help but be worried every single time we went riding. Plus, I had to plan more rest stops and breaks than I would normally take, and I could never do those really long all-day stints.

I might change my tune if I met a girl who was more skilled, tougher and smarter than me. I would prefer that. I like to be emasculated ;)

Last edited:
After having an ex that rode, I think I'd prefer my girlfriends didn't share motorcycling as a common ground with me. She was a fairly competent rider but I couldn't help but be worried every single time we went riding. Plus, I had to plan more rest stops and breaks than I would normally take, and I could never do those really long all-day stints.

I might change my tune if I met a girl who was more skilled, tougher and smarter than me. I would prefer that. I like to be emasculated ;)

Whoa. :)

If I'm ever fortunate enough to find a girlfriend, especially a girl that rides, I'll post it here. Otherwise I'll have to fall back on my Generic "Hot Cousin On My Bike" picture which has been a big hit here on the board! :yes:

Here is my girlfriend sittin' on the RZ350 while I work on the body-panels.

No, not my wife . . . . heh,heh, The wifey let's me play with, and ride, the motorcycles just as much as I want, so long as she doesn't have to ride along. She gave up riding with me years ago . . . . now, the little pup, , , , that's a different story altogether ! She absolutely LOVES to ride !! Especially the YAMAHAULER golfcart !! :D

This is my wife Sue just after we unloaded the bike at it's new home. Now she has all the gear to go riding with me as a passenger. She doesn't want to get her bike license for the road, but at least she still goes dirt biking with me.:rmwl:

Here is my girlfriend sittin' on the RZ350 while I work on the body-panels.

No, not my wife . . . . heh,heh, The wifey let's me play with, and ride, the motorcycles just as much as I want, so long as she doesn't have to ride along. She gave up riding with me years ago . . . . now, the little pup, , , , that's a different story altogether ! She absolutely LOVES to ride !! Especially the YAMAHAULER golfcart !! :D

That's a fine looking bitch, Gary. : oops:

Back