power issue? tech help.

Hi guys, i just got my new FZ1N a few weeks ago. I was out on a ride today and it started surging slightly, thinking it was just a bit fowled i tried opening it up a bit but found it to lag badly then accelerate and lag and so on. If i stop the engine and start it again its all good for about 5-10mins and then starts doing it again and gets progressively worse until rested. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Kinked fuel line is VERY common. Try the search feature. The fuel line has an inner core that kinks bad. May not look like is kinked real bad from the outside but it is.

Cheers mate, That was my first thought as well but i have already done that and found that both breather pipes are nice and clear also the main feed line is not kinked. Because the issue goes away if the engine is turned off then back on again i'm thinking its more likely to be electrical.

just checked out the diag mode and it came up with d-o 16. rolled the throttle round and it went nicely up to 95. anyone know how to clear out the faults?

Back