PR3 Test Video

Riding buddy of mine on an FJR chewed thru a front PR3 in 1800km! He usually gets 4000 out of a PR2. Reported they were excellent in the wet but very mushy and vague when riding spiritedly in the dry. Too vague. Didn't go down but had some interesting slips :-0 Odd thing was the chunks of rubber missingaround those sipes, scary!

I was always impressed with the wet grip of the PR2's when I had them.... down at the Dragon, I was dragging knee on wet roads... and I was clutching up wheelies in the absolute pouring rain.... if the turn-in was a little faster, and the edges a little grippier, I would have kept running them...

I was always impressed with the wet grip of the PR2's when I had them.... down at the Dragon, I was dragging knee on wet roads... and I was clutching up wheelies in the absolute pouring rain.... if the turn-in was a little faster, and the edges a little grippier, I would have kept running them...

They are probably the best "rain" tires out there...The PR3 seem to be even better than the PR2 in that respect.

Back