Pre-Break In Oil Dump ..

well i got approx 450km on my FZ1N , i dumped my oil & filled it with fresh clean oil . i didnt change the oil filter , as i will again dump the oil @ 1000km & change the oil filter also . the oil had a very slight silver apperance to it , possibly the metals wearing in ..

simply other they is the oil of maintainance with that comes the machine and is it covers first 1000km , and other oil that we put later perfectly otherwise!

well i got approx 450km on my FZ1N , i dumped my oil & filled it with fresh clean oil . i didnt change the oil filter , as i will again dump the oil @ 1000km & change the oil filter also . the oil had a very slight silver apperance to it , possibly the metals wearing in ..

"the oil had a very slight silver apperance to it , possibly the metals wearing in .."

That's the reason why you should replace the filter, U wanna make sure that puppy stays clean for it's early start in life.... did that routine 3X by the time I hit 1200 miles, then every 2500 miles after... overkill? maybe,, just my ritual for new rides

Back