Pyro's Twisted Texas Hill Country Tour '13

Thanks for all the great pics. Looks like I really missed out this year!

Who are these 2 bald men Jeffe and Brad? Did I miss something? New hair style? :rofl: :D

P.S. 1,064 miles for me this year door to door.

Jeff, I know your trip meter kept resetting. Camp Wood to Tx41 is 33 miles. So.... You probably have 66 more miles than I did since you did TX335 one more time than I did.

Last edited:
P.S. 1,064 miles for me this year door to door.

Jeff, I know your trip meter kept resetting. Camp Wood to Tx41 is 33 miles. So.... You probably have 66 more miles than I did since you did TX335 one more time than I did.

LOL
You guys are more disciplined than I am.
Hey - I vote that we make Oasis the official last leg of the Pyro's Hill Country Tour 2014. :deal:

This last year has been a but nuts, and I couldn't decide how best to coordinate around the GP race in Austin! How about Fall timeframe this year? Need to take a poll... I really miss this ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This last year has been a but nuts, and I couldn't decide how best to coordinate around the GP race in Austin! How about Fall timeframe this year? Need to take a poll... I really miss this ride!

I vote "yes" for Fall! (Been nuts here too.)

I am game for fall but I will be doing all off road stuff while you guys hit the twisters. Tons of great I maintained county roads out there and I have been dying to put the map of them I bought to use.

I didn't see anything posted about this years PTTHC tour over on FZ1OA, so I'm glad I checked here. A rescheduled Hill Country ride in the Fall would be cool with me.

On the motoGP subject, who's going? All three days, or just Sunday? Will you ride or cage it? Maybe get together afterwards in Lockhart for BBQ? :)

Back