Racer Sport R-Safe Gloves

Well they have done it again!!! Racer has produced another amazing looking gloves. I have not tried this one and at $259 ~ It may take a while for me to grab a pair but one day.......one day :tup:
I did want to give you guys a heads up. This is a double post as I attached it to the end of the "Racer High End GLoves Review". I decided to start another thread because Racer makes top notch products and I don't want it to get lost at the tail end of a 2 yr old thread. Hope these gloves turn out to be as good as the previous model.

This is NOT a review. I have NOT tried these gloves.

Racer Sport R-Safe Gloves - Street Motorcycle - Motorcycle Superstore

-Racer-Sport-R-Safe-Gloves-20122_zpse1e73adf.jpg

Racer-Sport-R-Safe-Gloves-20121_zpsac33643c.jpg

-Racer-Sport-R-Safe-Gloves-Red-White-20121_zps5d132ba3.jpg

Racer-Sport-R-Safe-Gloves-Red-White-20122_zps1c1d21b2.jpg

Racer Sport R-Safe Gloves
Back of the hand: knuckle, finger and wrist TPU*) protectors, leather underlayed with Kevlar
Palm: 3 Knox protectors, superfabric protection on kangaroo leather, ring finger adjoined to the little finger and double closure with wrist belt
Outer shell: cowhide nappa leather
Palm: kangaroo leather
Protectors: Knox®, TPU
TPU: Thermoplastic Polyurethane, high resistance, highly shock resistant, consistent against oil, fat and solvents, resistant against weather influences and free of flexibilizers!

Not sure if I like these new ones or not. I was looking at the palm and it doesn't look ALL KANGAROO. That is HUGE and it may hinder the performance and feel of palm. However, as good as their 1st gloves are - I'm willing to give them a try..... :tup:

Last edited:
i picked up the Racer High Speed glove for the trackday use this year and they're fantastic. great fit, comfortable, the kangaroo leather palms are sooo soft. haven't crash tested them yet though.

Back