Retro kits available on eBay

Says they don't ship to Oz :-(

As I've just picked up a white 2012 model now I guess I only need to get a sticker kit and respray the front mudguard red and rear white to get mine to look the part. But $695 is worth having the kit if only for the spares!

Go to your local car decal place. I got my abarth decals done at less than half the cost of the retro kit. I just took them a bunch of pictures I printed off of the web and they matched it all perfectly to my specifications. Cardinal red is what I used and they kept it all on file so when I had the R1 front fender done to go on my Ohlins forks they just reprinted the decals and stuck them on the fender when I dropped it off.

Here's an older picture, lots more mods done since then.

Go to your local car decal place. I got my abarth decals done at less than half the cost of the retro kit. I just took them a bunch of pictures I printed off of the web and they matched it all perfectly to my specifications. Cardinal red is what I used and they kept it all on file so when I had the R1 front fender done to go on my Ohlins forks they just reprinted the decals and stuck them on the fender when I dropped it off.

Here's an older picture, lots more mods done since then.

Thanks. The bike looks wicked :)

I paid twice that at the local dealer here in Canada. Still worth it! Recovered a few bucks selling the Granite grey pieces.

Last edited:
Back