Review - Racer High End Gloves

Well they have done it again!!! Racer has produced another amazing glove. I have not tried this one and at $259 ~ It may take a while for me to grab a pair but one day.......one day :tup:

Racer Sport R-Safe Gloves - Street Motorcycle - Motorcycle Superstore

-Racer-Sport-R-Safe-Gloves-20122_zpse1e73adf.jpg

Racer-Sport-R-Safe-Gloves-20121_zpsac33643c.jpg

-Racer-Sport-R-Safe-Gloves-Red-White-20121_zps5d132ba3.jpg

Racer-Sport-R-Safe-Gloves-Red-White-20122_zps1c1d21b2.jpg

Racer Sport R-Safe Gloves
Back of the hand: knuckle, finger and wrist TPU*) protectors, leather underlayed with Kevlar
Palm: 3 Knox protectors, superfabric protection on kangaroo leather, ring finger adjoined to the little finger and double closure with wrist belt
Outer shell: cowhide nappa leather
Palm: kangaroo leather
Protectors: Knox®, TPU
TPU: Thermoplastic Polyurethane, high resistance, highly shock resistant, consistent against oil, fat and solvents, resistant against weather influences and free of flexibilizers!

Not sure if I like these new one or not. I was looking at the palm and it doesn't look ALL KANGAROO. That is HUGE. However, as good as their 1st gloves are - I'm willing to give them a try..... :tup:

I had a pair of the Racer Multi-Tops. Best waterproof gloves I ever owned. Great feel in a waterproof glove. For me, the Racer gloves run very small. My hand measures less than 9" circumference and the XXL racers fit a bit too tight. Get the right size and they are great gloves.

Back