Ride On The Ridge in May

NightTrain

Some peeps from another forum are doing the ride May 12-14th, I'm thinking of going. Thought I'd throw it out there, maybe seeing if anyone here wants to give it a go. Was going to drive, but if someone wanted to ride to the event with me that would be cool. Never done this event before so I'm not exactly sure what to expect. If anyone here has, chime in with your experience. I'm either doing this or the Gap in April to meet some old Florida friends. Also, I don't know if this is a real "exclusive" thing as far as the organizers see it, but I would certainly let them know if I brought anyone along (they are doing somewhat of a headcount). It's only a 5-6 hr run for me to get there, so I figure why not.

Some peeps from another forum are doing the ride May 12-14th, I'm thinking of going. Thought I'd throw it out there, maybe seeing if anyone here wants to give it a go. Was going to drive, but if someone wanted to ride to the event with me that would be cool. Never done this event before so I'm not exactly sure what to expect. If anyone here has, chime in with your experience. I'm either doing this or the Gap in April to meet some old Florida friends. Also, I don't know if this is a real "exclusive" thing as far as the organizers see it, but I would certainly let them know if I brought anyone along (they are doing somewhat of a headcount). It's only a 5-6 hr run for me to get there, so I figure why not.

How long will you be going for? I think my semester ends the 11th and was planning on going to the dragon and surrounding area for a week maybe alittle more. I had planned on trailing this time( just did the skyway and parkway in October) but I could be swayed to ride it again.

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to spend over a month at the Gap last year hopefully more this year.How is Baltimore only 5 hours from the Gap.I'm in HBG. Pa, area and it takes 10

Back