Riding season down under

MrLims

YAY, the riding season has finally truly arrived. It was a perfect day for riding here in Adelaide 21 deg and sunny, hardly any traffic on the roads, no cops out (even though they are apparently doing a crack down on motorcycles this week) it was motorcycle heaven up in the hills today. I did over 200km this morning and would still be out there if I didn't have to go to work this afternoon. I missed last riding season thanks to a lady who doesn't know about the give way laws, so this year I'm gonna have to make up for lost time :)

Glad to hear you recovered. That injury of yours must've left some scar! Enjoy the riding season and stay safe. For us here in the NE part of the US riding season is quickly coming to an end :(

Melbourne thanks you for your weather Adelaide...lol

Saturday is going to be 30c/86f and Sunday 33c/91.4

Guess what I'm doing on the weekend...????.....LOL

Well I have just fitted the tail pack to the FZ1 ready for the Snowy ride starting tomorrow..............4 days of biking heaven in the Snowy Mts with shit loads of other bikers...............and its all for charity.

Sydney down to Cooma via the Nasho and Brown Mt.......Cooma to Tulmut then back to Thredbo for some weekend fun.

That injury of yours must've left some scar! :(

yeah I have quite the scar there now, but no muscle or tendon damage I didnt even break the bone so pretty lucky really.

So this season I am making up for lost time, already clocked up a couple of thousand kms

Our riding season is 31st December to 30th December except during, floods, drought, cyclones, excessive heat, excessive cold, when Mr. Plod takes our licenses for a holiday, time in hospital, when the wife says NO, or days of the week with a Y in them.

Back