Riding Test

19/20 on both... I missed a "Reversing curve ahead" sign and the metal plates in the intersection to create a hazard. I had the speed set for fast too.

19/20 on both... I missed a \\"Reversing curve ahead\\" sign and the metal plates in the intersection to create a hazard. I had the speed set for fast too.

first time I saw that -- I thought it was winding road -- that is a first for me "reversing curve" -- got the other one that was in the the line up....

Adam

first time I saw that -- I thought it was winding road -- that is a first for me \"reversing curve\" -- got the other one that was in the the line up....

Adam

LOL! I picked winding road as well. Also, never heard of it referenced that way...

It's a cool tool to use though. Maybe I'll have the twins run through it too and see how they scrore. ;)

several signals are not used in Europe mainland, and several situations I never came across in Europe mainland, but no excuse...

Signals 19/20
Situations 16/20

Nice test though

19/20 on signs, I wasn't paying attention on the first sign and thought it was curves ahead.
16/20 on situations, I couldn't tell those were metal plates for some reason and I could not for the life of me see the hidden intersection on #9.

That is a great training tool. I've sent the link to a friend that just started riding.

Last edited:
17/20 Signs
17/20 Situations

What?! That's 85%. (plus, on the signs, I had two clicking errors, i.e. didn't choose the answer I clicked on accidentally.) I'll admit, the test seemed unreal to me. More confident and decisive "live". I'm most unsafe when I don't leave enough room between myself and other vehicles.:sport12:

I agree. I was more concerned with what they were looking for as opposed to what I would do although the two matched pretty well for me. I do think it presents good scenerios and makes you think though.

17/20 Signs
17/20 Situations

What?! That's 85%. (plus, on the signs, I had two clicking errors, i.e. didn't choose the answer I clicked on accidentally.) I'll admit, the test seemed unreal to me. More confident and decisive \"live\". I'm most unsafe when I don't leave enough room between myself and other vehicles.:sport12:

Wow, Thats a handy little exercise for the novice like me...

17/20 on both, not bad first time for an aussie thats never seen some of those US signs before.
I loved the situations tests, thats really handy for a refresher!

18/20 signs. You guys use some different signs. lol.

20/20 situation. A little disconcerting that everything was backwards:th_smiley_rotfl2[1]...lol.

Only did the medium.

Cheers
Mike

Back