RS Taichi GP-WRX race gloves

Dustin

I just picked up a pair of RS Taichi GP-WRX gloves in black off of Craigslist. The guy bought them off STG and they were too small. I tried them on and they fit quite well so I offered him $80. He reluctantly accepted so that means I got them for half price.

First impressions:

- Great looking
- Well made, nice build quality
- Excellent protection. Full carbon protection on the fingers and knuckles as well as carbon palm sliders. Top of liner reinforced with kevlar weave, too

- Not as supple or soft as my Five RFX but I think they will fit perfectly when they break in.

Even at full price, I think these are excellent value. If the quality holds true, I'm pleased.

I admit, I love buying gear. My Five gloves were perfectly fine and VERY comfortable but I just wanted something more armoured. I can't help myself sometimes

6030298c-6e10-72a0.jpg

Last edited:
WOW
Professional grade equipment! Nice find
I was watching a Tai Chi racing suit on Ebay and it was pretty cheap......until the last 3 days. Went for $1,400 and change. :O

There are dozens of hours on these now and they are indeed breaking in well. There were lots of tight spots before, some causing mild pain at times. I endured and now they're very comfortable

Back