RST Rift textile pants, Aussie

jesjames9598

Just purchased a set of RST Rift textile pants from Peter Stevens clearance center in Adelaide, you can get them on line too, Rift Textile Pants Black - Road, Pants, Mens Textile - Peter Stevens
Well first impressions was WoW for the $$$$, very comfortable and warm with the liner in, good knee armor but no hip armor although there is a pocket to put some. First ride it was about 12 deg C and wet, 300km of the 550km home. these are water proof, comfortable, warm and offer good protection at a great price. I wear a size 92 stout jean and have the xxl short pants. I will class these as good as my old Dri Rider Nordic's in build quality and these are a little more comfortable. Well worth a look guys.:D:D

Thanks mate, I live by my RST vented jacket in summer but have yet to see their trousers, fire off a link if you can I would love to try them.

God I wish the drought would return. :)

Just ordered a set, they will do as a back up for my $860 Tiger Angel Gortex Lined pair (Means I can keep the TAs for cocktail parties at Government House) :)

If you think $800 Tiger Angel trousers are dear try buying BMW apparel in Australia you can double that and more and where are they made CHINA, MALASIA at least Tiger Angels are made in Australia from Australian sourced materials and tailor made.

Back