Seat Concepts Gen 2 Rider's seat Group Buy

MrHix

Seat Concepts has finished designing a new seat foam & cover for the Gen 2 FZ1 rider. Robert has offered an introductory group buy for FZ1-Forum members. Here is their information:

“The seat is now done and silas here on the forum has the first one. I will offer an introductory group buy. It will run from now till April 6th 2014. The discounts will be as follows:
1-5 seats 15% off and free US shipping
6-10 seats 20% off and free US shipping
11+ 30% off and free US shipping

Normal price for seat foam & cover is $149.99 and installation on your seat pan is $20. Gripper and carbon fiber-look seat cover tops are available.

4088-seat-concepts-prototype-gen2-fz1.jpeg
4114-seat-concepts-fz1-gen2-seat.jpg

Once the closing date comes I will contact everyone who wanted in the group buy. I will let everyone know the end cost at this point also. I do ask everyone PM me with the following info:
Name
rider weight
cover type
email address
city, state (for shipping cost)
kit mailed to you or for us to install on your pan

Cheers,

MrHix

(P.S. I will be leaving for a ride Thursday, 3 April, and returning Sunday PM. I will contact all prospective buyers on Monday morning.)

Last edited:
That's such an awesome deal!!!

Absolutely love my Seat Concepts seat for my WR450, even got my friend to get one for his CRF450X and a few others also for their bike.

These are amazing and the foam is awesome. JUST DO IT

Sorry,

I don't know what happened but the pics are all gone on the main thread. Silas, can you repost the original pics here? I'll try and get pics from Seat Concepts too.

Cheers,

MrHix

Looks good but have a look at Eddie's (Dirt Road) seats too.

Only cost me $150, heaps more comfortable than stock and look as good, if not better than Seat concepts.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Looks like the IMG links in my previous posts needed to be updated with the domain name switch to 998cc.org.

Everything should be back to normal on the original thread.

Looks good but have a look at Eddie's (Dirt Road) seats too.

Only cost me $150, heaps more comfortable than stock and look as good, if not better than Seat concepts.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Have you tried the Seat Concepts seat to compare the build & comfort?

MrHix

Have you tried the Seat Concepts seat to compare the build & comfort?

MrHix

No, of course not.

I'm just going off my own and plenty of other FZ1 riders positive reviews, who have bought one of Eddie's seats.

They look to be well made, how much do the Seat Concepts seats cost?

Sent from my Nexus 5

Back