sentinels camp out @ medina lake

S

stormsmack

we r having a camp out @ medina lake this weekend. anyone in the area is welcome to come out, food fun beer bbq. yo choppa this is in ur neck o da woods! hit me up for directions. its on pr37... ijs!!!

Wish I would have seen this earlier I have been at work since 0400 just got off. A little late to come out now. However I may be heading that way on a ride tomorrow.
Thinking of taking 16 out to Kerrville

Camped Where?

I went down to PR37 after Church today and headed west to the end of the road. Don't know where you stayed but I didn't see any sign of it and there were few motorcycles out there anywhere.

Had a couple of "Deer Me" moments rounding curves to find numerous whitetails on the road and and one encounter with a one lone individual that stood it's ground and gave me a puzzling look as if trying to determine if I was a threat. I slowed down real slow and idled past it with it staring at me uncertainly.

I just figured you must have pulled pitch and left, so I retraced my route on PR37 to FM1283 and then continued east on PR37 to the junction with Hwy 16

A pleasant enough road but most curves seem to be posted at 20MPH and are safe much faster than that, as long as you have visibility.

sorry I missed ya'lls post, I worked a 24 hr shift and rode straight from Devine to the camp site... in the little drizzle showers. we were camped out
@ thousand trails right there in lakehills. I love pr37 ive been riding it since I was old enuff to ride on the street. we do this camp out every year o the last weekend of July in commemoration of 2 of our departed riders. I'll post up some of our events when they come around. thanx for the interest!

Back