Serching for 2007 fz1 quickshifter...

I have installed a power commander quickshifter and love it. you can buy a kit that fits off of ebay that comes with the required shafts, but if you have aftermarket rearsets like I do (Rizoma) you will need to do some cutting, drill and tap of new thread to get it all to fit.

there are two types, one (like the power commander) cuts fuel, while the other cuts ignition. it is up to you what you choose.

+1 for Healtech, absolutely love mine! Super easy install and fantastic build quality. I also have thier speedo healer and am super happy with it as well.

I have installed a power commander quickshifter and love it. you can buy a kit that fits off of ebay that comes with the required shafts, but if you have aftermarket rearsets like I do (Rizoma) you will need to do some cutting, drill and tap of new thread to get it all to fit.

there are two types, one (like the power commander) cuts fuel, while the other cuts ignition. it is up to you what you choose.

Dynojet one can do both with an ignition module but not really need on an FZ1. I found one to fit an FZ8 which will fit an FZ1

I can attest to it, love mine!

Back