Service/Maintenance Tech Manual?

Nolz

Hi guys!

Now that the initial excitement of having a bike again has settled down, I thought I'd get onto some of the servicing and maintenance side of things.

10 or so years ago I had a Haines manual that guided me through most aspects of servicing and maintenance for my gixxer.

What's everyone using these days. Is there an equivalent or alternative?

Also for the Sydney-siders (NW Syd, in particular). Who would you/do you go to for servicing and repairs, if need be.

I've been away from the scene for so long it's like learning it all, all over again.

Now for the darn rain clouds to part so I can go for a ride!!!!

cheers,

Nolz

Holy cow! Not going to tell me we know each other are you?

Yes it is the same Nolz. It's taken me this long to get back on the road again!

Absolutely LOVING the FZ1, I would have preferred the nekkid model but the grab rails on the back of the S makes a big difference to the pillion, and a few other things came up so the S model it is. Ridiculously comfy compared to the the old gixxer and even an 2011 Monster that I have access to. The power and it's delivery is still blowing my mind each time I go for a ride (though limited due to weather).

Seen a few photo's and threads with your bike in it ballmead. Looks bloody fantastic.

Thanks for the reccomendation on Castle Hill Motorcyles, they are just up the road from me and would be perfect if they are a good place to go to.

Happy Australia day!

I used to hang in the Aussie section of Gixxer.com, my username was bigdog.
I remember yourself, Padros, Tech, Simbiotic etc

Thanks for the complements and have a Happy Australia day.

I have the service manual saved on my comp. Its for 06 model but its better than paying for it so if you want a copy just PM me your email address and I will email it to you.

Hey Nolz I have tried to send the manual to your email but it keeps failing, Big Pond saying that the files are to big so just pm you address if you like and I will send you a CD unless you have a alternate email address.

Back