Should I flash my ECU?

MIKEMINNOW

Before you spend money on a Power commander, EXUP error codes and block off plates think about a ECU flash from Ivans. The things Ivan has done with his ECU flash is unreal. Things included in the flash are:
Radiator fan now comes on 189 degrees
Throttle response is noticeably much better
No more backfires on decelerating
Remove your EXUP illuminates error codes
No error codes.

Flash allows you to take full advantage of your add ons
Check out Ivans website for all the details
Follow the 2 steps prior to shipping ECU. They were easy to do. Total turn around time was about a week.

This the best thing I've done to my FZ1. You can feel the difference immediately.
THANK YOU IVAN

Skydancer

Ivan is on vacation for the rest of the summer, so it says on his website.

I got the Vcyclenut Flash, hoping to get it back this weekend.

Just bought the bike one week ago today. Ordered the new rotor, a windshield, a Yoshimura slip on, and the ECU flash. I know what I’ll be doing this weekend. Ha!
Looking forward to no more throttle lag.

moosecapades

Just bought the bike one week ago today. Ordered the new rotor, a windshield, a Yoshimura slip on, and the ECU flash. I know what I’ll be doing this weekend. Ha!
Like a different bike with Vcyclenut flash, be careful at first the bottom end will yank the front hoop:)

Paul2281

Vcyclenut has the same day turn around with his deal...He ships it back out the same day he gets it..He is based in FL. and I live in Fl so I got my ECU back in 2 days...