So long Tacoma....

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
Almost 8 years with the Tacoma and have had a Toyota truck for most of my years... First time without a truck as I've moved to the SUV with the T4R... Back in Black!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1502618_10152874162536665_1484036208361737475_o.jpg
    1502618_10152874162536665_1484036208361737475_o.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
If anything, it will make me clean my vehicle more often! I really didn't like the other available colors much so it was Black...

I decided on the SUV after seeing it in person and driving it. There's a lot more room for the passengers and I don't have to deal with a cap or tonneau cover for the bed. I can go get "Stuff" and lock it in the vehicle without having to worry about someone lifting it (so easily). I have a 6'x10' landscape trailer to do any of the work the SUV cannot handle. The Trail model has some nice features... it rides better than the Tacoma, has more HP than the 2007 V6, slightly better MPG (1 or 2) but the looks is what did it for me. It just looks very angry!

I'll do a few mods to it and make it my own.

The best thing is, I have no payments for three years. The value of the Tacoma paid the first three years IN FULL. I took the money, put it in savings and will turn over a few short-term CDs to make a buck off it but make the payments from that fund, not out of my paycheck. Insurance only went up 189.00 for the year so that was not at all bad.

Thanks all!

Besides the Original 2-Door with Removable roof, this is the best Looking 4-Runner Toyota has made. Those Wheels need to be Black as well.... Then it will really look angry!!!! A friend of mine has a Silver one with Black wheels, looks really good.

Besides the Original 2-Door with Removable roof, this is the best Looking 4-Runner Toyota has made. Those Wheels need to be Black as well.... Then it will really look angry!!!! A friend of mine has a Silver one with Black wheels, looks really good.

Thanks! I may derp the wheels and I have 1.25" wheel spacers to install to give it a more aggressive stance. When these tires wear out the Michelin LT tires will replace them. Still looking at what people have done to these rigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back