Spokane Area

coalt45

Just wondering if anyone was from the Spokane Area? I live out near Airway heights. Looks like there are folks from WA here but you're all on the other side of the state. Figure someone has to be closer to me how about ID anyone :poke:

Kennewick

Just wondering if anyone was from the Spokane Area? I live out near Airway heights. Looks like there are folks from WA here but you're all on the other side of the state. Figure someone has to be closer to me how about ID anyone :poke:

Desert dog 08 FZ1!!!

Going to be moving to cheney this July or august.

wow! i went to EWU like 100 years ago! not sure how much has changed but the local pd was all revenue based. i got two speeding tickets in 3 days, one for 28 in a 25 zone and one for 27 in a 25! be careful and good luck!

lol awesome better start saving for some tickets. romping on the throttle is just to tempting. Might have to buy a scooter for campus commuting one that tops out at the seed limit lol. And a cooler to tow behind it.

My brother lives close to you but he doesn't ride. His wife keeps his balls stored under their bed and only lets him use them when she says it's ok.

I miss WA so much there was such great ridding there. Down here in TX I have to ride what seems like forever to get to some good roads. In WA it was like 10 mins and I was in twisties.

I miss WA so much there was such great ridding there. Down here in TX I have to ride what seems like forever to get to some good roads. In WA it was like 10 mins and I was in twisties.

If you were going south you should of stopped in AZ and not made it all the way to texas. AZ is just as redneck as Texas and we only have to go about an hour at most to hit some twisties. Even a couple local spots within a half hour.

I just got an '08 FZ1 last week :)

A lot of deer near here dear :(

Decent twisties abound here in all directions... They are calling me right now, but it is only 33 degrees. One of the 1st mod's to my stock bike will be heated grips.

Feel free to contact me re: rides.

I'm down in the Yakima Valley, in Prosser.
-07 FZ1 for me
-99 Ninja 250 for my girl

Anyone close enough to go riding with us? Got some other locals that are always ready to ride, too.

Anyone want to get together for a ride sometime in the next couple weeks? I'd like to do a run up the ponderay river to ione then across to colville and beyond time permitted. I am up at Priest Lake.

Back