Spring is on the way to central IL!

I'm not sure mid 50's count, but it beats 30's. I've been stuck off the bike for 3-4 months now (I didn't take advantage of the 1 or 2 days in January), and I'm itching to ride. The weather channel is showing a high of 53F and 0% chance of rain, :shine: so I work M-W 7p-7a and I should be ready to go on Friday for a nice chilly ride. :sinister:

Anyone nearby is welcome to come. I don't know or care where I go, as long as I eat up some miles and gas! :shine: I think I'll go to Urbana, IL to Sportland Motorsports and check out the new arrivals. I should be there around noon or so (give or take an hour). I'll get to try out my new A* Ridge boots I got for Christmas! They were purchased at this store.

RIDGE_WATERPROOF_BOOT_detail.jpg

:tup:

Man i just saw this post just buzzing around on here. I live about 5 minutes from sportland :rofl:. That's where i go for all of my bikes needs. Wish i would have seen this before and we could have meet up.

Food . . . yum

Hey Troy !

When the weather breaks, you and maybe anderson and I can meet up for a meal in Marshall or maybe Paris, IL. You know you guys are always welcome here at the shop too, or at the BMW shop in Linton anytime ! Now, if the wx will just cooperate we can get a ride in . . . .:cheers:

Yeah, the weather didn't do what weather.com said it would. I still haven't gotten 'The Beast' out of the garage. :( :doh2: I do have hopes for March. We will have to meet up and ride. I look forward to it. :wilynily:

Back