Steve Jobs Passed Away Today

Apple

R.I.P.

While I don't drink apple cool aide I truly believe he was a visionary and innovator in the technology industry. Even when he founded NextStep when he left Apple for a while he was creating great products. I have heard he could be a jerk to work for he made a lot of those people very rich. ;)

WOW!
I didn't see that coming. I think he was still in his 50's. That is too young to pass away.
I agree with Hail. I'm not a huge Apple fan but it is amazing to see what one man was able to accomplish.

Last edited:
I really think innovation in apple led to innovation across the industry and we all benefited whether we use their products or not. One thing cannot be argued. that computer geek was one hell of a business man.

I'm not a fan of Apple either, but he was an innovator and knew how to market a product.

I'm not surprised by his death. He had looked really sickly recently and I think his cancer had come back. Pancreatic cancer has almost a zero percent survival rate. There was a reason he had given up his role in the company again. RIP Steve :(

Last edited:
Apple

R.I.P.

While I don't drink apple cool aide I truly believe he was a visionary and innovator in the technology industry. Even when he founded NextStep when he left Apple for a while he was creating great products. I have heard he could be a jerk to work for he made a lot of those people very rich. ;)

:+1: Although I think he has been sick for about 10 years from what I've read. :(

He's been sick for a while, and had recently stepped down as CEO of Apple... I don't remember the times, but I'm sure there are articles with that information all over the web now.

I am a huge Apple fan, but even if I wasn't -- its still sad to see such a brilliant person pass away that young.

i like apple. i've had a macbook for about 3 years, ipods for even longer and now an iphone, and it's going to take a lot to ever make me go back to pc, droid, etc... but 50's is still young. too bad...

Not a huge Apple fan but there is no denying that he changed the world through technology and how it was delivered to the end user. He truly will be ranked with the great inventors of the past: Bell, Edison, Benz/Daimler/Ford, Guttenberg, true visionaries who saw the future long before it became reality. God bless Steve Jobs.

Back