Stomp Tank Grips .

i fitted Stomp tank grips to my FZ1N , not only do they protect the tank from my knees rubbing out the tanks clear coat . they actually work , by allowing more grip while cornering . your knee has decent grip contact patch onto the tank , also while braking hard they help stop you sliding forward over the tank ..

for my 01, I used 03-04 R1 StompGrip pads. I had to trim about 1/4" off of the bottom to make everything fit right, but once on, I love the things. I'll never ride another bike without them. They do cause a little excess wear and tear on the insides of your leathers, but they encourage you to wear proper gear at all times because without proper leather pants, the pads will be a little rough on your inner thighs / inside of your knees and sometimes cause a little bruising (Without leather pants).

i fitted Stomp tank grips to my FZ1N , not only do they protect the tank from my knees rubbing out the tanks clear coat . they actually work , by allowing more grip while cornering . your knee has decent grip contact patch onto the tank , also while braking hard they help stop you sliding forward over the tank ..

I prefer bagster:D

I had a set of Stomp Grip for my Kawa 650R; which i never applied. I sold the 650R and modified the kit to the FZ1. Stomp Grip allows me to lock in my position especially when I'm braking prior to a turn.:icon_beer:

Back