Sub Throttle plates

I don't have the tools (or the money) to modify my flies so if someone is willing to hook me up with some modified ones I'd be more than happy to send my stock ones to them when I install the mods. :unworthy:

I have received one of the three sets back from my last round of modding them. I can get those done and send them to you, perhaps in the mail by the weekend if all goes well.

PM me with your full name and mailing address, ok?

-Eric

Should I have my bike dynoed after installing the throttle plates? I have an 07 fz1, with a GYTR slip on. I plan on doing the plates, air box mod, and power commander, all at the same time.

What do the block off plates do? Is it worth it? The wife is asking for ideas for up and coming presents! :)

I love my bike and REALLY appreciate all the things i've learned from all the owners on this forum.

Time to send out the plea for any unwanted stock sub-throttle plates once again. I don't pay for them but I mod them and send them out to members for free. Several here have benefited from this. The cost for you to send them is one stamp on a small envelope. Tape them to a piece of paper and PM me for the mailing address please.

I thought I had one set here but the last three I mailed out? The members did not send me back their stock plates OR my modded plates. You know who you are and I'm not calling out anyone in public... Just find the courtesy to please mail them back?

Also, anyone with OEM AIS plates with the hose nipple on them? I'd like to start blocking those and mailing them out too! I have one set but those are possibly spoken for.

Much appreciated by members who will get free mods out of this! Ride safe!!

As Colbalt stated. Some took advantage of the system so he doesn't have any to send. It's pretty easy to do if you watch Copperdawgs video and take your time. The only thing you would need are new screws. The originals rarely make it out alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As Colbalt stated. Some took advantage of the system so he doesn't have any to send. It's pretty easy to do if you watch Copperdawgs video and take your time. The only thing you would need are new screws. The originals rarely make it out alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what size screws would they be johnnyontherocks?
:)

I'm not sure. I looked for my originals and could not find them. I think if you contact Ivan from Ivans performance Parts he may sell you some or at least he should be able to tell you the exact size.

If you are careful, you can easily reuse the screws. Mine have been out twice. Heat and a NEW high-quality screw driver are the key. I use a micro torch and heat until the screws easily break loose.

If you are careful, you can easily reuse the screws. Mine have been out twice. Heat and a NEW high-quality screw driver are the key. I use a micro torch and heat until the screws easily break loose.

High quality screwdriver on motorcycles means buying a set of JIS screwdrivers. JIS means Japanese Industry Standard and the screws have a dot indented next to the Phillips looking cross.

Japanese bikes don't have Swiss cheese Phillips screws, instead, Americans use Phillips screwdrivers on JIS screws.

Back