(Sydney/Central Coast) Ride to Terrigal Sunday 26th July

I thought I would post this ride in it's own thread.

We are going on a ride this weekend up the Old road to Terrigal for lunch and back.

We will be meeting 11am this Sunday 26th July @ "Pie in The Sky" on the Old Rd.

Pie in the Sky | Unbeatable Australian Pies for details on how to get there.

This is more of a social event than a full on ride, so there will be no pressure to ride fast and we will wait for everyone if you do ride slowly.

So far Blanchy, Bluey and myself are confirmed, all are welcome and I hope to see you there.

Bugger!!!! I'd love to come up but I've already got plans go to go to a mates holiday house. At least I'd be able to find the right pie in the sky shop, not like last meet up!!

The weather is looking good for Sunday with the forecast of a lovely 20 degree Celsius (68 Degrees Fahrenheit) day :)

Not bad for the middle of Winter.

Have a good ride guys, I hope you have better weather than we have forecast for this weekend. I'll be keeping warm dry and drinking a few glasses of Red. The bike won't get out from under the cover this weekend.

I have plenty of local reds in the rack, McLaren Vale, Barossa, Claire, Adelaide Hills and a few Coonawarra. I haven't had a Hunter red in ages, they're hard to find around here. Sooooo much local to choose from. they've started Whiskey distilleries in the hills here too...... Not sure if that's good or bad. I do like a good Scotch/Japanese/Tasmanian drop.

Great Day!! The weather was perfect and no unwanted attention from the boys in blue. It was great to catch up with friends and make new acquaintances. I went home via Wisemans Ferry and really enjoyed the cruise home. Thanks guys, we should do it again.

Cheers Bluey

image.jpgimage.jpg

Agreed. Great day out in glorious winter weather.

John and Jeff, I believe you guys had my back when we got onto the Old Road coming home. Thanks for that.

Hooray for the red, white, white, white and blue:
Tuggerah_zpsxhmkrjor.jpg

Last edited:
Back