Texas Riders SUCK!

Recon Viper 1

Now, do I have your attention.

I can't believe that a month has passed without a Lone Star State rider having something constructive to contribute.

I'm here in Bandera (OK, it's actually Pipe Creek) in the heart of some of Texas best riding, I see and hear Texas motorcycles going by everyday and nobody has anything to offer?

I'll bet the Armenians and Bulgarians have more going on in their AO.

Go ahead and flame me. I'm up for it.

Uh Recon...........Should I remind you that you only have 12 Posts so far since joining?????? :poke:

Of course I'm only joking with ya. Come on though, Missy, Pete, Brad, Jeff, are just a couple of names who contribute all the time. You must look back. Our Texans know how to represent!!!

i don't know guys, i think i agree with him. those texas scoundrels are a bunch of goodfornothings! but looking back at my own posts... i'm pretty sure each and every one of them has more consistently relevant posts than i do. :doh2:

P.S. You definitely have some great riding out there. We just made a trip out to Twisted Sisters earlier this year. Man I wish I lived where you do.

Now I see what he is upset about. We never post in the Southwest specific section. Yeah, well. I probably never will.

Ehhh, I don't bother to post there either. Until our site gets a little busier it isn't worth it. It would be like tlaking to yourself. Wait I do that anyway. Never mind I'm nattering again...

Sent from my MB508 using Tapatalk

Where in TX are the Texas riders? I'm just across the border in N. Louisiana. Not many people in my area so I'm trying to track down, through our sister sites, anyone close(within a states distance) for meet ups n rides.

Don't feel bad buddy. I wish I could get 40hrs a week. It would give me more money to spend on the bike! Right now I have plenty of time to ride but no money to put in the gas tank.:rant:

That sucks. Sorry to hear. Works over rated I think us humans have it all backwards we work way to hard throughout our lives and hardly get to really enjoy the world.

Last edited:
I've got an old copy of "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie which I'd be happy to ride down personally, tie it to a brick and throw it through your window. You need a bit smoother tactic if you want to bring local people out to post their experiences in central Texas. :shaking head:

No Excuses

People

Don't count my posts, I'm a new member of this forum.

I'm up in The Sisters any weekend that I am not working.

With a State as large as ours and with as many riders as we have, I think we should have more posted traffic than Zanzibar riders do.

Let's have less excuses and more posts on what's happening in the Great State of Texas.

I've got an old copy of "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie which I'd be happy to ride down personally, tie it to a brick and throw it through your window. You need a bit smoother tactic if you want to bring local people out to post their experiences in central Texas. :shaking head:

Throw it through the window. This is Texas and Texas law allows me to defend myself it I feel my life is in danger. My address available if you PM me.

Your response to constructive criticism is to throw a book through a strangers window. Go ahead, shake your head.............but you haven't had the need to post anything here until I prompted you and my prompt resulted in your aggressive response. Guess it worked, huh?

Central Texas = Austin. Austin, also known as Moscow on the Colorado is most famous for it's "keep Austin weird" t-shirts. That's the first we've heard from Austin.

People, this is all about Texas folks staying in touch and a lot of what I see is the folks that don't post anything bitchin' about my "style". Does that say anything at all?

Let's keep Texas news alive!

Back