Tires for dry weather only?

Got the tire mounted just in time for a week's worth of rain. The 40 miles I did get to ride it was very promising, though. Bike seems to turn in a bit easier or something.

I use the Angle GT and they are very good in rain. I would rate them better as the PilotRoad in rain and in the dry they are the best sport touring tires. They are super neutral so the bike is doing what you want it to do. The grip is excellent and plenty enough on the street.

I like Michelin
Me too. Road 5s were good enough to allow me to drag knees on the 2010 R1, plus they wear really evenly which makes sure they maintain their profile well. Road 5s on the FZ1 with the R1 suspension work really well so far, so I'm looking forward to giving it a thrash in the hills.

I'm sure you'll like the Angel GT. All the reviews and shootouts I've read have been touting it as the best dry weather performer out of all the sport touring tires on the market right now.
My 2014 FZ1 had a fairly fresh set on, and I have to say they are terrible.. even after fitting the R1 front suspension I was pretty disappointed in the bike overall, and I wasn't sure if that was just me remembering the 2007 FZ1 overly fondly, or if there was some kind of problem with the bike.

Back